Monday, September 15, 2008

Sneaky Sitters

CHEESE~!
Xavier's friend, Brennen, who he gets to play with while mom studies.
Xavier loves Hilary!
I had a moment of shock when I started uploading pictures the other week because I found pictures on my camera that I knew I hadn't taken! It turns out that I'd left the camera in the diaper bag when I dropped Xavier off with Hilary, his regular babysitter, and she knew just what to do with it! It was a great surprise. Hilary is such a wonderful babysitter. She always seems to know just when I need a boost in my day and has Xavier color something for me or invites me to lunch or does other fun things. Yay for super sitters! And thank you, Hilary, for that fun surprise!

1 comment:

miss H Wiest said...

AHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! YOu ArE WELCOME Stacy-- i love it! I am still cracking up! I was waiting for you to finally find these pics- I lOVE my lil Xavier, so does Brennen!