Looking back at pictures and clips of Xavier from birth to now, I am just amazed at how he has changed and grown. We love this baby boy of ours!
A few weeks old
One year old, chubby and bald, eating lunch with his cousin but completely distracted and scared of the puppy running around the table.
Two years and three months old, posing with a mouth full of grapes and showing off his "dinosaur" grape vine. I love this imaginative stage! And it is nice to see that he really does have more hair now.

3 comments:
Doesn't it just go by so fast? It makes me sad! He is a doll!
He is so sweet. I just love his little face. The time goes fast. I'm so glad that we have such a thing as pictures to remind of when they were little.
What a good-looking kid! Hope mine are just as cute!
Post a Comment