Friday, September 12, 2008

P.S.


Xavier loves watching the short videos of himself as a baby (sorry, the videos aren't working on blogger). The best part is listening to him narrate. On this one, he was saying, "Come on! Come on!" as the baby (himself at about 14 months) tries to step over the ball pit onto the carpet. He cheered, "Yeah!" when the baby made it and then cracked up because "Baby Xavier" fell down on his bottom. X's laugh is so contagious that I always laugh, too! You don't make a child vain by letting him watch videos of himself, do you? I figure it boosts his self-confidence and lets him know we love him at all ages. Right?

4 comments:

Merilee said...

My girls love to watch videos of themselves. I don't think Gweny knows that it is her in the video yet, but Mikayla thinks its fun to watch when she was a baby like Gweny. I think it actually helps Mikayla to be a little more patient with Gwenyth to know that she was once a baby too.

The Sants said...

I think that is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Kaelee said...

Okay, of course I know who you are but I couldn't view your profile and I was spacing it! Thanks for the info, anything at this point is great. Except that I have never seen Lilo and Stitch (which is wierd because my girls love all Disney movies) so I will not be picturing that during contractions!

K and M said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your accident! I sure hope they aren't contagious, because that's one serious bug if it makes it from Michigan to California! I'm glad everyone's okay.