Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seven toddler tips for a great weekend

1. Try on your cowboy hat and say, "HOW-dy!"
(By the way, now I really don't know what costume to put Xavier in for Halloween... a pirate? a robot? a cowboy? a cowboy robot? or will he find a new interest by then?!)

2. Sneak some computer time when no one's looking!
(That's his "caught" look.)

3. Take your stroller for a walk!

4. Play in the laundry pile!
(you can't tell but X is wearing a "seatbelt" he
made by wrapping his sweats around him)


5. Practice putting on clothes!
(Xavi likes to be get a laugh out of us by putting his clothes on the wrong body parts, like pants on his arms or shirts on his legs!)

6. Play with your best friend!

7. Spend some quality time with your mom and dad!
(We went to an Italian festival on the wharf. Lots of people, food, and music!)

5 comments:

K and M said...

Those are such cute pictures! I'm struggling with the Halloween costume issue too. I have no good ideas and no desire to spend lots of money!

Amy said...

Cute Post Stacy! So creative. I love the details you wrote about that will change in a few years so it is good to get it down now. Cute! Cute!

Missy said...

WE were thinking about cowboys too... These pics totally make me miss Monterey!!

Jodi said...

So THAT's what I did wrong this weekend! Now I know. :)

Merilee said...

So cute! I love the clothes on the wrong body parts. We do that a lot around here. It never gets old.