Monday, August 4, 2008

Babies and more babies

You know, I think of so many interesting blog titles and things to write about when I'm busy during the day but when I actually have a moment to blog, my mind goes blank. I have the same dilemma with journal writing. I've always wished that I could just get a printout from my brain; it would be so much easier and so much more insightful!

I got to take a quick trip to Utah to attend one of my sisters' baby shower. It was great to see so many of my siblings and get to chance to catch up with them more. And I loved holding my oldest sister's brand-new baby girl. Joe took great care of Xavier while I was gone but it surprised me how relieved I felt to be back with them and how happy I was to see them safe and sound. I got a few pictures at the baby shower but I forgot to get a picture of Shelly showing off her baby bump. Still, maybe you can tell which one she is by the "pregnancy" glow above her! :)



Shelly made this cute arrangement for her shower. What a masterpiece! And she says she's a novice...

1 comment:

Christi said...

Shelly!!!????!!! YEah!