Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Boo-Boo Bear

I was thinking of setting up a bear for nursery that has a bandaid on its head and can be used for kids with "ow-ies" or "boo-boos" to hug for comfort. When Xavier saw the bear on the table, he thought the bandaid was funny but decided he had other plans for this bear. He pulled out the changing mat, diaper wipes and a clean diaper and proceeded to give the boo-boo bear a complete diaper change.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love it. Xavier is adorable and I love the boo boo bear idea. You are doing a fantastic job in nursery Stacy!

Anonymous said...

It's the poo poo bear! the idea of boo boo bear is so cute. May have to steal that idea.

Lia said...

Ha ha ha. Have you trained him to start changing his own diaper yet?! =)