Xavier is singing the primary song "I am a Child of God." He then sings the Japanese version "Kami no Ko Desu."
Here are the lyrics, see if you can follow along:
I am a child of God
And He has sent me here
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me
Help me find the way
Teach me all that I must do
To live with Him some day.
Kami no ko desu.
Watashi ya anata
Afureru megumi ni
Kansha shimasu.
Watashi wo tasukete
Michibiite
Itsuka mimoto e
Yukeru youni
5 comments:
That's so impressive! He's so good! He knows every word - at least in the English! I have to admit the Japanese was harder to follow! :)
Thanks again for watching Lilia tonight. I see you have the no time for flashcards link. Do you like it? I figured someone like you would take that and run. I mostly just look at it and go, hmmm that would be nice. Maybe I should just dive in and try.
That was so cute, and how cute that you have it on video for him to see when he is older! I loved it, thanks for sharing!
Wow. That was impressive. He's so cute. Seriously, I could eat him. Don't worry, I won't.
Way to go kids, teach him while he's young. His pronunciation in Japanese was impressive!
Post a Comment