Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The saga continues...

Unfortunately, our week of craziness is not yet at its end because while we were finding fun books to read at the library yesterday, a car backed into ours, scratching our car and breaking a light reflector. Fortunately, the person left a note and offered to pay for the damages. (Now, please, please, please let this be the end of our most recent string of unfortunate events that, luckily, are also always fortunate in some way.)

The End (again)

3 comments:

Dasha said...

Oh no!! I really hope this is the end of your saga. When we lived in Maryland, our car got backed into twice in one week! Luckily, one left a note, and the other we witnessed so their insurances took care of it.

Amanda said...

I am so sorry! You deserve a break!

K and M said...

I'm sorry - this one was my fault too. My car got banged up on Wednesday and so I must have sent the karma your way once again. :) Who knew I was so powerful!? I love the new blog layout by the way. Very cute - also love the idea of confetti mom! Are you willing to travel? :)