"Let's all act in a way that we'll be proud of tomorrow"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Do you know what month it is?
My birthday month!
and
My school is reminding students how to be cyber secure and suggests we try the quiz below to see how well we can detect phishing attacks. My school is so cool. http://www.sonicwall.com/phishing/
(I wrote this in my comments section too.) To answer your question from my blog - yes, Benjamin picked out his costume himself. He's got an opinion about everything these days. I held up a fireman costume and a policeman costume and told him to choose. He looked intently back and forth, clearly thinking it over and then chose policeman. Even after I asked, "are you sure?" He insisted that he was and wanted to put it on immediately.
1 comment:
(I wrote this in my comments section too.) To answer your question from my blog - yes, Benjamin picked out his costume himself. He's got an opinion about everything these days. I held up a fireman costume and a policeman costume and told him to choose. He looked intently back and forth, clearly thinking it over and then chose policeman. Even after I asked, "are you sure?" He insisted that he was and wanted to put it on immediately.
Post a Comment