Daddy,
Happy Father's Day!
Love, Xavier.
Xavier "painted" his father's day card with water so I hurried to take a picture of it before it dried. He worked carefully on his card...
Happy Father's Day!
Love, Xavier.
Xavier "painted" his father's day card with water so I hurried to take a picture of it before it dried. He worked carefully on his card...
Then he wrote his name on the back all by himself. Look carefully. I was pretty impressed.
See the sideways 'X'? Then the circle with the line down the middle is 'A' followed by an upside down 'V', an 'I' with a dot on top, a tiny 'E' he wasn't satisfied with, and an 'R' between his fingers that looks better than how most people write!
X and Z both love spelling at the moment, so to their delight, I pulled out Scrabble Junior Cheez-its for a snack the other day. They found all the letters for their names (and ate them) before helping me spell one of the best words:
We sure love them!
1 comment:
Soo cute!
Post a Comment