Who could ask for a better blessing than having your good friend (and your child's best friend!) move to where you just moved? It is so much fun to just be able to call Amy up and do things together like go to the park, do crafts, or go bowling! We already know each other so we just relax and have fun! The other week, Amy saved the kids and I from the crazy lady who leaned on my car in the middle of a busy street and tried to open our door (and who later showed up at the park we were trying to go to) by letting me quickly change plans about the park and play in the safety of her parents' house instead. Just wanted to say thanks!
We also got together once and the kids had a blast trying out scissors! I would never had thought to let two or three-year-olds practice using scissors but they were naturals.
Amy also introduced me to the ramps that bowling alleys have on hand for kids to use--a wonderful contraption that kids think is fun and helps the game move along faster, too!
6 comments:
What's up with a psycho-lady-stalker?? I would be totally freaking out!! I love that you took the kids bowling - I bet X loved that! Sam likes bowling on his grandparents' Wii but only lasts through 3 frames :)
Hi! So fun to read all your comments on my blog. To answer your question, Benjamin is 38.5 inches now. Is he really taller than X? I remember when they were both babies and I was amazed how much bigger X was. Those bowling ramps look great. I'll have to see if our place has those!
Good ideas! X is so cute.
I love that you and Amy get to hang out - it's fun to see the pictures of you guys! It makes me miss Monterey...
How fun! I guess we're going to have to venture out to Brunswick one of these days.
Awwwwwwwwwww Stacy! I must have missed this post somehow. It definately has been a blessing to have you and X around. Thanks for playing with us and letting us tag along! Let's be sure to do more fun things before we both move.
Post a Comment