A Happy Minnie Birthday to Z!
Joe and I finally bought our last year's anniversary, Christmas, and this year's Valentine's present--a new camera--just in time to try it out for Zelia's birthday at California Adventure.
The weather was great and the blossoms blooming!
X did not want to leave this spot.
Waiting to meet Minnie Mouse...
(We also got to see Aladdin live which was very impressive.)
We met LOTS of characters throughout the day.
I don't think he even saw the stick behind him...
X may have been confused on Wall-E, though, since it was only a cutout.
Showing his own character! He posed himself.
The Redwoods climbing area--X loved it, especially jumping in the water!
Xavi made sure I got this shot of Buzz Lightyear on the camera!
3 comments:
What a fun day! I'm jealous of the nice weather. X is getting so big, what a handsome little boys he is.
were all those pics at california adventure? now i want to go there. so much fun!! why is that X looks older? he's so cute, you just wanna squeeze him!
Oh, I so wish we could have gone to California Adventure with you that day. We ended up having to go to the airport early and then ended up spending over 13 hours at various airports. We should have just rented a car. We would have been home so much earlier.
Post a Comment