Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas in Monterey

Merry Christmas from Monterey! We hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season and we wish we could be with you. You are all in our hearts and prayers this year and we wish you a Merry Christmas.

Love,

Joseph, Stacy, and Xavier



P.S. This video was filmed at a secret government location. Please make little to no attempts to reveal the precise location should you feel as if you've seen this place before. Because you haven't. Really.

4 comments:

Lia said...

I like X-Ray's "ha ha ha"!

Claudine said...

So cute! X's little voice is so adorable! I love how "Merry Christmas from Monterey" sounds like "Merry Christmaaaaaa-ey!" What a fun little boy!

Dasha said...

Haha, I know exactly where you are. I recognize that piano! That was fun to watch. X is such a cute kid. Merry Christmas!!!

Amy said...

Who are those really good looking people you have framed on your wall?