I have to say I think X is a natural speaker. He told me last night that he was "so excited!" for his talk and wanted his daddy to help him because he didn't know how to read all the words. He was totally fearless and spoke clearly right into the microphone. I was so proud my eyes started tearing up. (I'm going to be a mess when he starts doing presentations in school!) The theme was the Holy Ghost and we put in X's own words throughout. His talk said:
After we are baptized, we receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. This is a gift from Heavenly Father to help us learn truth. The Holy Ghost talks to our hearts and helps us know what is right and what is wrong. When we do something right we feel warm and happy inside. This is the Holy Ghost telling us that we are doing what Jesus wants us to do.
I feel good when I come to Primary and when I sing songs. My favorite song is "Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam." The Holy Ghost helps us obey the commandments so we can become more like Jesus. I am thankful for the Holy Ghost. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
1 comment:
he's so amazing! we just love our little X.
Post a Comment