Thank you Joy School! I have loved X learning so many good things from you. My favorites were when he learned about obedience and when he learned about his own uniqueness. Such big words and yet he really seemed to understand them. I'm impressed that even with almost all of the families moving, we were still able to pull off a successful year!
I'm pretty sure X doesn't know what "graduation" means
but he sure enjoyed the party once he got comfortable.
See how his expressions change as the party goes on...
I'm pretty sure X doesn't know what "graduation" means
but he sure enjoyed the party once he got comfortable.
See how his expressions change as the party goes on...
X loves his Joy School friends
The finale: "Oh boy, I've got joy" song - so cute!
3 comments:
Part of me would really like to do something like that for Lyena, but just not sure how that would work with me already homeschooling Spencer, and then two more little ones. Looks like a lot of fun though. X is still as cute as ever. Just growing up.
What good pictures! I am so glad that you were able to do this with us. It was such a great way to meet you, you are such a wonderful mom and I am glad you are my friend!
I barely recognized X! He is so grown up. I'm glad you had a good experience with Joy school. Those ladies are lucky to have you in the group. A few ladies and I may start a group like this in the Fall. I'll have to call you and get your advice. Thanks for the post!!
Post a Comment