Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A little of this


We got to see the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie


Little girl is growing up! Her hair is getting long, she has a mouthful of teeth, she can hop and do the splits, and is talking (and signing) a lot!

Big brother is happy after a great visit with Gma Hope. He is our best helper.  He loves to play with friends.  He wants to learn to ski and play the guitar, and maybe the piano.
 

Baby girl likes to pretend to read.  X knows how to read!  He reads for her.

My new skill is learning how to manage a vacation rental. It is a LOT of work but also lots of fun because I can put my creative juices to work.  I learned about spraypaint, rental agreements, and how to fold the towels a cool way this month (hope I can remember next time!)
 The condo living room

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Yay, fun pictures! Love the updates.